Khloe - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Khloe - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:09 pm

My name is Khloe and I am a beautiful and sweet chocolate Lab girl. I am an owner surrender but it was nothing I did! They did not have enough time for me in their busy lives. I am very happy they found MLRR because now I know I will find my forever home !!! I am the perfect girl!!! I am completely house trained, do not need to be crated and only bark when strangers come by. I am 5 years old and love life! I love kids but have not seen cats. I am sure I would not mind them. I have not met another dog that I haven't liked. I love to play catch and have gotten pretty darn good at it. To be honest.... I think I need to play more often because I do have a little bit of weight to lose to find my waist line again. I am just about 100#s… I know, I know, don’t remind me. I play all day long with my foster puppy brother so if you have another dog.... That would be nice. If no other dogs... I would love to go on walks as I walk very good on a leash. As you can see..... My foster family absolutely cannot figure out why I was given up when I am such a sweet, quiet, go with the flow kind of girl!!! I would love for you to be my furever home!!!

Projansky Family

Re: Khloe

Postby Projansky Family » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Hello,

The Projansky family would be interested in meeting Khloe. We have had our home visit and we have been approved.

Thank you,

Drew

Mary Porter

Postby Mary Porter » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:23 pm

I am really interested in Khloe. I have already registered. Our family lives in St. Charles and Khloe would be a wonderful addition to our family. Our 9 year old lab passed away a month ago. I took wonderful care of him for the 3 years he had diabetes. His liver finally gave out. We have a couple of an acre for Khloe could play in after her morning and nightly walks. We love a chill dog who also has some energy to walk and play at the dog park if she likes it. Khloe would be a part of our family and get lots of kisses and hugs. Please let me know when I could meet her. Thanks, Mary

Jgcrowl

Postby Jgcrowl » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:53 am

We are very interested in Khloe! We would to love to meet her!

tom kirmse

Postby tom kirmse » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 am

I would like to meet & greet Kloe if she is still available. Have been home approved.

JGoodwin63

Postby JGoodwin63 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:29 am

Hi - I volunteered with Khloe at the Meet and Greet at Two Boston's - what a sweetie. The Goodwin family (Julie and Tony) would be interested in meeting with her to get to know her better.

jcrowl

Postby jcrowl » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 am

Has Khloe been adopted yet? I met her at Two Bostons last weekend. She would be perfect for our family. We would love to have her!

connifffamily

Postby connifffamily » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:59 pm

The Conniff Family would be interested in meeting Khloe!

Trats2

Postby Trats2 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:41 pm

The Trattner family is very interested in meeting Khloe.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Khloe has found her furever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”