Fred - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Fred - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Image Image

Hi, my name is Fred and I am a southern gentleman from MO. I am a 9 month male black Lab mix weighing about 40 lb, and I probably won't get much bigger. I am looking to pack my tennis balls and move into my forever home. Since my arrival in Chicago, my Foster Dad has been teaching me a few things like my name, walking on a leash, sit, touch, and potty training. I am pretty good with all of the above, but I will need to continue training with you. For my age I am a lot more trustworthy than you would expect. I am put in a crate during the day, but at night I sleep next to my Foster Dad’s bed. I am regularly left alone 15-20 minutes at a time without eating things I shouldn't - although I have been close!. With time I bet I would be ok out of the crate for most of the day. But, I don't mind being in it, either. I go for 1-2 walks a day, and the entire neighborhood loves me and I love them. It takes me a minute or two to trust my human friends, but I am your best friend once you pet me. I love all of my dog friends and do not mind cats. If you do not like squirrels or rabbits then we are even a better match, since they will no longer be around your house when I move in! So, are you ready to throw tennis balls to me forever?

For more information, and to express interest in Fred, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/gwbb64n

ForumMod

Re: Fred - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Fred has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”