Duke

A place to talk about Dogs currently awaiting adoption
ForumMod

Duke

Postby ForumMod » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Hello, my name is Duke. I am a 1 year old, 50 lb, chocolate lab mix. Let me start by telling you about my like and dislikes. Well, I love dog friends. I love big people and small people friends. I love chasing balls. I love car rides. I love walks. I love my crate. I love my tail, I chase it round and round and round. I have never met a cat but I think I would love that too. Basically I like EVERYTHING!!! When it comes to dislikes, I only have one, it's not having a forever home. I really want a forever home. So if you are looking for someone to bring you joy, I AM YOUR GUY!

I am currently living with my foster mom, foster brother, and fur sister. I love them! They are teaching me all kinds of things, like my name is Duke! How cool! I also know how to "sit", my foster mom calls it a "swiggle" because when I sit my tail is wagging so fast I wiggle. I know "Kennel" and that is where I sleep at night. Or when my foster mom thinks I need a break, because she says I am "high energy". I am potty trained but on occasion I mark something inside, I am working on that. I would like to get better on a leash because then I could go running with you. If you aren't a runner, that's okay, I can chase a ball for hours!

For more information, and to express interest in Duke, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/ycy4asm2

JPierceRN

Re: Duke

Postby JPierceRN » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:27 pm

:D Hello!!!
I’m interested in Duke!! We have a 5 yr old chocolate lab who needs a sibling!!
I love to run with the dog(s), walk him (them) & go to the park with him (them)!!
I’m looming for a young energetic lovey that can keep up with us :D

ljones

Postby ljones » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:08 am

We are also interested in Duke. Is he still available?

Lisa

Postby moderator » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Duke is still available.
If you have an application, I can pass your interest to the coordinator. Otherwise, please fill out an application on the website.

Return to “Adoptable Dogs Discussion”